Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Happy Father’s Day: Wish I had wished you once


I don’t remember a day if I had wish you even once - A Happy Father’s Day! and it is celebrated on every third Sunday of June since 1910. Does this make me a bad son? for I have not wished you even once. But, I want to wish you today even when you are far and long gone.

It has been two years now, you left us all alone and yet I wish, you are here and wishes you a happy Father’s Day for what you had been through for all of us. I remember every word of you, shared with me and would do to fulfill despite what it takes to be a good son once again.

“The 29th April, 2018” was my doom day!


Father’s Day is a day of honoring fatherhood and paternal bonds, as well as the influence of fathers in the society. It is held on various days in many parts of the world all throughout the year, often in the months of March, May and June. In India, it is celebrated on 21st June every year and is similar to Mother’s Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk. Your comment(s) shall be monitored.